To make this Delicious Chocolate Brownie Cake You’ll need the following
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate morsels
How To MakeChocolate Brownie Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bundt pan with bakers spray or use the butter/flour method.
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes or until lumps are mostly gone.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- When done baking, remove cake and allow to cool in pan for up to five minutes. Carefully turn cake out onto a cooling rack and cool for 30 minutes more.
- Place heavy whipping cream in a large microwave safe bowl and heat for about 2 minutes. You want the cream to be just boiling.
- Carefully pour chocolate morsels into cream… it may rise up and bubble and this is ok.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk the chocolate and cream until shiny and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour over cooled cake and serve.