To make this Delicious Chocolate Bundt Style You’ll need the following
This is one of the easiest and most delicious cakes I’ve ever made. It’s so simple and yummy. My kids adore it, check out how it’s made. You would not believe that this incredible chocolate bundt cake recipe is made from a cake mix! It is so moist it’s ridiculous.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 box of chocolate instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of oil
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Half a 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
How To Make Chocolate Bundt Style
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl for 2 minutes until combined leaving the chocolate chips aside.
- Pour half the batter in a bundt pan and top with half the chocolate chips.
- Cover the chocolate chips with the rest of the batter and top with the chocolate chips left.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 50 minutes and enjoy!
- Simple, easy and delicious! This cake is a must-try. Give it a shot, I’m sure you will be amazed!