To make this Recipe CRACK GREEN BEANS You’ll need the following
Crack Green Beans will have even the pickiest eater begging for seconds. Substitute turkey bacon or slices of ham instead of regular bacon. This recipe is a great dish to take to any potluck and makes a delicious and easy side at any dinner party.
- 5 (8-ounce) cans of green beans, drained
- 12 slices bacon, chopped, cooked to crisp and drained
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 7 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
How To Make Crack Green Beans
- Put the drained beans in a 9×13-inch pan. Add the cooked bacon pieces.
- Mix the brown sugar, butter, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over the beans and bake 40 minutes at 350°F.
- Toss to coat and mix every things, serve.