To make this Yummy GEORGIA PEACH COBBLER You’ll need the following
- 6-8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
How To Make GEORGIA PEACH COBBLER
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour ghee into the center of a 9″ x 13″ baking pan; do not put butter in the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, salt and yeast.Slowly pour milk and vanilla extract and stir until everything is combined.Pour the mixture on the butter, but don’t stir it.
- Put brown sugar, peaches and lemon juice in a saucepan and heat it over high heat.Continue to stir until the sugar is completely melted and the peaches are drained.
- Drizzle on the peaches. do not move.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the surface of the cobbler is golden.
- Serve it warm