This is a really easy dessert to make. If you love peanut butter you will love this! It is super rich and sure to please a crowd. I still have people talking about this dessert since the last time I made it. I hope y’all enjoy it too!
1 (14.4 oz) box Chocolate Graham Crackers
2- 3.5 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1- 8 ounce tub cool whip (softened)
1-16 ounce tub chocolate frosting (I used a Milk Chocolate frosting)
1. Spray a 13 x 9 pan lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whip together the milk,vanilla pudding, vanilla extract, and peanut butter until smooth and thick. Fold in softened whipped topping.
3. Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
4. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
5. Zap the jar of frosting in the microwave about 25 to 30 seconds.
6. Stir frosting and then pour on top of last layer of graham crackers. Spreading evenly.
7. Cover and chill 4 hours. 6 hours is actually better and overnight is best.
Source : allrecipes.com